Weather Forecast


Grey Cloud Island Twp. 2018 Meeting Dates

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 11:20pm

Grey Cloud Island Township
Town Board of Supervisors
and Planning Commission
Meeting Dates for 2018
Both Town Board of Supervisor meetings and Planning Commission meetings are held at the Grey Cloud Island Township Town Hall, 9910 Grey Cloud Island Drive, St. Paul Park MN 55071.
Town Board Meeting Schedule for 2018: The 2018 regular Town Board meetings are scheduled for the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. unless that day is a Federal holiday, in which case the meeting will be the Thursday following the Wednesday holiday as follows:
Jan 10, Feb 14, Mar 14, Apr 11, May 9, Jun 13, Jul 11, Aug 8, Sep 12, Oct 10, Nov 14, Dec 12
Please note: Emergency meetings can be called at any time by the chairman (by State Law).
Special meetings or hearings must be published ten (10) days in advance by the clerk. Zoning variance hearings are requested by the Planning Commission.
Planning Commission Meeting Schedule for 2018: If there is an agenda, the Planning Commission meetings are scheduled for the Monday of each month prior to the Town Board Meeting at 6:30 p.m. unless that day is a Federal holiday, in which case the meeting will be the Tuesday following the Monday holiday as follows:
Jan 8, Feb 13 due to Special Election on Monday, February 12, Mar 12, Apr 9, May 7, Jun 11, Jul 9, Aug 6, Sep 10, Oct 8, Nov13 due to VeteransÂ’ Day which is observed on November 12 this year, Dec 10
Meetings can be canceled at the discretion of the commission chairperson if there is no business to consider.
All forms and documents must be submitted to the clerk no later than Wednesday before the commission meeting.
Copies of permit applications and all documents will be distributed to each commission member and the town board supervisors at least three (3) days before the commission meeting.
To obtain a building permit application form, call the clerk at (651) 459-6236. The application fee is $25.
Premise visits to applicantÂ’s property can be requested by the Planning Commission chairperson.
Elizabeth Bell, Clerk