Death Notice & Obituary Policy:
Death notice information will be published free of charge in our print and web editions. These will include the deceased’s name; dates of birth and death; a one-sentence description of the person’s name, age, residence, and circumstances of their death; and information about the person’s service and visitations.
Pricing for full obituaries starts at $99 for a 5 column inch obituary (approx. 20-30 words per inch) and $10 per inch thereafter. Photos and other graphics (flags, etc.) are included in this per inch rate. This price also includes placement on one network website of your choice, including an online guestbook, to remain available for free public viewing by family and friends for at least one year.
Additional pricing options for print only and online only are available. Discounts apply when running in multiple RiverTown Multimedia newspapers.
Obituaries are a paid service of Rivertown Multimedia and its affiliates and will only be edited if issues of good taste or libel arise.
Contact: Death notices and/or obituaries should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call 715-426-1078 or 888-425-2220 for more information.
- 12 noon Mondays: Woodbury Bulletin, South Washington County Bulletin
- 3 p.m. Mondays: Farmington Independent, Rosemount Town Pages
- 5 p.m. Mondays: Hudson Star Observer, River Falls Journal, Pierce County Herald, New Richmond News
- 4 p.m. Tuesdays: Hastings Star Gazette
- Red Wing Republican Eagle deadlines are 5 p.m. Tuesdays for Wednesday publications and 5 p.m. Fridays for Saturday publications.