Assumed Name Amendment: Afton Plastics
STATE OF MINNESOTA
SECRETARY OF STATE
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
Filed July 25, 2008
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Afton Plastics
2. State the address of the principal place of business: 16455 20th Street S., Lakeland, MN 55043
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name,
OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: Activar Plastic Products Group, Inc., 7808 Creekridge Circle, Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN 55439
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed name number 220837 originally filed on April 19, 1999.
5. I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand that by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
Dated this 15th day of July, 2008.
s/ Joseph A. Petrich
Chief Financial Officer
Contact Person: Joseph A. Petrich
(Published in the South Washington County Bulletin on Wednesday, August 6, 2008 and Wednesday, August 13, 2008.)