Certificate of Assumed Name: MN Rehab Deals
MN REHAB DEALS
STATE OF MINNESOTA
SECRETARY OF STATE
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
Filed February 4, 2008
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: MN Rehab Deals
2. State the address of the principal place of business: 6099 Summit Curve, Cottage Grove, MN 55016
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: Kraus Real Estate, Inc, 6099 Summit Curve, Cottage Grove, MN 55016
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed name number 2654783-2 originally filed on 1/2/2008.
5. I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand that by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
Dated this 4th day of February, 2008.
s/ David Kraus, President
Contact Person: David Kraus
(Published in the South Washington County Bulletin on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 and Wednesday, March 12, 2008.)