STATE OF MINNESOTA
SECRETARY OF STATE
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
Filed March 17, 2008
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Heimbach Enterprises
2. State the address of the principal place of business. A complete street address or rural route and rural route box number is required; the address cannot be a P.O. Box: 1102 4th Street-P O Box 71, St. Paul Park, MN 55071
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name or if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: Nancy G. Strachota and Michael A. Strachota, 1102 4th Street, P O Box 71, St. Paul Park, MN 55071
4. I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand that by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
Dated this 17th day of March, 2008.
s/ Nancy G. Strachota, Owner
Contact Person: Nancy G. Strachota
(612) 804-8369 & (651) 769-0319
(Published in the South Washington County Bulletin on Wednesday, April 2, 2008 and Wednesday, April 9, 2008.)