Date: September 4, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage described as follows:
Date of Mortgage: February 13, 2006
Mortgagors: Craig O. Denzer and Karoline M. Denzer, husband and wife,
Mortgagee: First Indiana Bank, N.A.
Date Recorded: March 7, 2006
Document No.: 1165347
Where Recorded: Registrar of Titles of Washington County, Minnesota
Assignment(s) of Mortgage: Assigned to Kondaur Capital Corporation by that certain Assignment of Mortgage dated August 4, 2009 and filed for record March 23, 2010 as Document No. 1197873; further assigned to North American Trading Group Inc. by that certain Assignment of Mortgage dated March 3, 2010 and filed for record March 23, 2010 as Document No. 1197874; and further assigned to Kathryn A. Haensler by that certain Assignment of Mortgage dated March 10, 2010 and filed for record March 23, 2010 as Document No. 1197875
Mortgage ID No.: 9631549751
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $182,400.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof, and no Mortgagor has been released from liability on the Mortgage.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. At the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $174,538.82.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Legal Description: Lot One (1), Block Two (2), THOMPSON'S GROVE 2nd ADDITION, according to the plat thereof, including any part or portion of any street or alley adjacent to said premises heretofore vacated or to be vacated
Property Address: 8249 Grenadier Avenue South, Cottage Grove, MN 55016
Parcel No.: 18-027-21-11-0034
will be sold by the Sheriff of Washington County, Minnesota, at public auction on November 7, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. at the Sheriff's office, located at Law Enforcement Center, 15015 62nd Street North, Stillwater, Minnesota 55082, to pay the debt then secured by the Mortgage and taxes on said land, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, and the costs and disbursements, including attorneys' fees, allowed by law.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors' personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale. Each holder of a junior lien may redeem in the order and manner provided in Minnesota Statutes Section 582.32, Subd. 9, beginning after the expiration of Mortgagors' redemption period.
8. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS' PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
9. If the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minnesota Statutes Section 580.30 or if the Mortgagors do not redeem under Minnesota Statutes Section 580.23, the Mortgagors must vacate the property subject to the Mortgage by 11:59 p.m. on May 7, 2013.
GURSTEL CHARGO PA
Attorneys for Kathryn A. Haensler, Mortgagee
Marc L. Kruger (Atty. No. 58609)
6681 Country Club Drive
Golden Valley, MN 55427
60523.01 / 9631549751
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR