ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF BENTON
IN DISTRICT COURT
SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
COURT FILE NO. 05-F7-03-1171
In Re: the Marriage of:
Tammara Elizabeth Rademacher,
f/k/a Tammara Elizabeth Rick,
William Howard Rick,
THE STATE OF MINNESOTA TO:
RESPONDENT ABOVE NAMED, WILLIAM HOWARD RICK, 6895 SCANDIA TRAIL NORTH, FOREST LAKE, MN 55025:
YOU WILL PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that based upon the foregoing Notice of Motion and Motion and Affidavit in Support of Motion for Contempt, and the court being duly advised, the court makes the following Order:
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. You, William Howard Rick, the above-named Respondent in this case, shall personally appear before the Judge of District Court on the 12th day of September, 2012 at 9:30 a.m., at the Benton County Courthouse, Foley, Minnesota, to show cause (state your reasons, if any) as to why the Court should not enter an Order finding you in Contempt of Court for violating paragraph 3 of the Order dated December 14, 2011, by not paying the conduct-based attorney's fees in the amount of $1,400.00 to Petitioner by March 14, 2012, as outlined therein.
2. Your ability to pay is a crucial issue in the contempt proceeding and a Parenting/Financial Disclosure Statement form for submitting ability to pay information is available from the state court website, and this form should be served and filed with the court at or before the contempt hearing.
3. You have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you want an attorney and cannot afford one and are at risk of being jailed for contempt, the Court will appoint an attorney to represent you. You may have to pay part of the cost of an attorney's services, if the Court appoints one for you and decides you can pay.
4. The Rules establish deadlines for responding to motions. Any responsive pleadings you wish to present to the Court must be served on the other party and filed with the court not later than five (5) days before the scheduled hearing, inclusive of Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays. The Court may in its discretion disregard any responsive pleadings served and filed less than five (5) days before such hearing, and rule on the Motion or matter in question. If you want to raise new issues at the hearing the other party has scheduled, your papers raising new issues must be served on the other party and filed with the court not later than ten (10) days before the scheduled hearing.
5. The parties are hereby restrained from annoying, molesting, or interfering with the other in any manner whatsoever during the pendency of this proceeding, in or out of the home, in person, by agent or by telephone.
6. Failure to appear at the scheduled hearing may result in the issuance of a bench warrant for your arrest.
Dated: Aug 15, 2012
BY THE COURT:
/s/ Michael S. Jesse
Judge of District Court