NOTICE TO THE CREDITORS OF AND CLAIMANTSAGAINST LIQUOR VILLAGE, INC.NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by Liquor Village, Inc. (the "Corporation"), that:
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by Liquor Village, Inc. (the "Corporation"), that:
1. The Corporation is in the process of voluntary dissolution pursuant to Section 302A.721, Minnesota Statutes.
2. The Corporation has filed with the Minnesota Secretary of State a notice of intent to dissolve.
3. The notice was filed with the Minnesota Secretary of State on May 22, 2012.
4. All claims by creditors or claimants must be in writing and must be filed with:
Liquor Village, Inc.
6217 Hearthstone Avenue S.
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
5. All claims by creditors or claimants must be received by August 29, 2012, which is 90 days after the date of first publication of this Notice. Any creditor or claimant who fails to file a claim on or before August 29, 2012, and all those claiming through or under the creditor or claimant are forever barred from suing on that claim or otherwise realizing upon or enforcing it except as otherwise provided in Minn. Stat. § 302A.781.
LIQUOR VILLAGE, INC.
By: Georgia C. Scheu, President
Kelly & Lemmons, P.A.
By: Patrick J. McGuigan, #70592
200 Associated Bank Building
176 N. Snelling Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104