CITY OF ST PAUL PARK ORDINANCE 678CITY OF ST. PAUL PARK
CITY OF ST. PAUL PARK
COUNTY OF WASHINGTON
STATE OF MINNESOTA
ORDINANCE NO. 678
AN ORDINANCE AMENDING CHAPTER 2, ARTICLE IV, SECTION 2-187 PROGRAM OF WORK FOR THE PUBLIC SAFETY COMMISSION
The City Council of the City of St. Paul Park, Washington County, Minnesota does ordain as follows:
1. Section 2-187 of the City Code of St. Paul Park, Minnesota is amended to hereafter read as follows:
"Sec. 2-187. Program of Work.
Upon the appointment and organization of the public safety commission, it shall proceed with the program of work outlined as follows:
(1) Review police and fire reports.
(2) Review updates to police/fire training and procedures, equipment and facilities.
(3) Review traffic control issues, requests and recommend to council any implementation.
(4) Other matters affecting the public safety and police and fire departments within the city as the commission or city council may deem desirable or necessary."
2. This ordinance shall be in full force and effect from and after its passage and publication according to law.
ADOPTED by the City Council of St. Paul Park, Minnesota, this 19th day of March 2012.