NOTICE OF HEARING
ST. PAUL PARK, MINNESOTA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that the City Council of the City of St. Paul Park, Washington County, Minnesota, will hold a public hearing at 7:00 p.m. on the 20th day of January, 2009, in the Council Chambers of the City Hall, 600 Portland Avenue, St. Paul Park, Minnesota, to consider the making of the following improvements:
Sanitary sewer, watermain, storm sewer, street reconstruction and sidewalk in the following streets:
• Pullman Avenue from Summit Avenue to the east City limits
• Aurora Avenue from Eleventh Avenue to Pullman Avenue
• McCammon Avenue from Eleventh Avenue to Pullman Avenue
• Marshall Avenue from Eleventh Avenue to Pullman Avenue
• Dayton Avenue from Eleventh Avenue to Pullman Avenue
• Selby Avenue from Eleventh Avenue to Pullman Avenue
• Laurel Avenue from Ninth Avenue to Pullman Avenue
• Tenth Avenue from Laurel Avenue to Lincoln Avenue
• Eleventh Avenue from Laurel Avenue to Lincoln Avenue
• Sidewalk along Pullman Avenue from Chicago Avenue to 5th Street.
The estimated cost of said improvements is the sum of $2,803,542.00 which is proposed to be assessed against the benefited properties. The area proposed to be assessed for all or part of said costs is the property abutting those portions of the streets above described, all within the City of St. Paul Park, Minnesota.
All persons desiring to be heard with respect to said improvements will be heard by the City Council on the time and date and at the place above stated. Written and oral objections will be considered at the above hearing.
Dated December 15, 2008
(Published in the South Washington County Bulletin on Wednesday, January 7, 2009 and Wednesday, January 14, 2009.)