SPP police put out mattress fire
St. Paul Park police worked to extinguish a mattress fire early Friday, Jan. 18, at 1136 Fifth St., after a resident dropped a cigarette lighter in bed.
Police arrived at 4:33 a.m. and the fire was under control by 5 a.m., according to the report.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.