Date: November 1, 2011
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage described as follows:
Date of Mortgage: August 11, 2006
Mortgagors: Michael S. Willson and Julie Willson, as husband and wife
Mortgagee: Provident Funding Associates, L.P., a California limited partnership
Date Recorded: January 5, 2007
Document No.: 3624100
Where Recorded: County Recorder of Washington County, Minnesota
Assignment(s) of Mortgage: Assignment of Mortgage dated August 25, 2011, recorded September 7, 2011 as Document No. 3853004
Mortgage ID No.: 3516070102
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $176,000.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof, and no Mortgagor has been released from liability on the Mortgage.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. At the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $173,420.43.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Legal Description: Lot 24, Block 5, Thompson Grove Estates 7th Addition
Property Address: 8215 Henslowe Ave. S., Cottage Grove, MN 55016
Parcel No(s): 17-027-21-11-0091
will be sold by the Sheriff of Washington County, Minnesota, at public auction on January 4, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. at the Sheriff's office, located at Law Enforcement Center, 15015 62nd Street North, Stillwater, Minnesota 55082, to pay the debt then secured by the Mortgage and taxes on said land, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, and the costs and disbursements, including attorneys' fees, allowed by law.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors' personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale. Each holder of a junior lien may redeem in the order and manner provided in Minnesota Statutes Section 582.32, Subd. 9, beginning after the expiration of Mortgagors' redemption period.
8. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS' PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
9. If the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minnesota Statutes Section 580.30 or if the Mortgagors do not redeem under Minnesota Statutes Section 580.23, the Mortgagors must vacate the property subject to the Mortgage by 11:59 p.m. on July 4, 2012.
GURSTEL CHARGO PA
Attorneys for Provident Funding Associates, L.P., Mortgagee
Marc L. Kruger (Atty. No. 58609)
6681 Country Club Drive
Golden Valley, MN 55427
60446.03 / 3516070102
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR 11/16-12/21