Assumed Name: Tim's Handyman Service
TIM'S HANDYMAN SERVICE
STATE OF MINNESOTA
SECRETARY OF STATE
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
Filed December 24, 2008
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Tim's Handyman Service
2. State the address of the principal place of business: 407 310th Street, Wilson, WI 54027
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: Timothy Schwartz, 407 310th Street, Wilson, WI 54027
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed name number 255441 originally filed on August, 9, 2001 under the name Tim's Handyman Service.
5. I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand that by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
Dated this 18th day of December, 2008.
s/ Timothy Schwartz
Contact Person: Timothy Schwartz
(Published in the South Washington County Bulletin on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 and Wednesday, January 28, 2009.)