ASSUMED NAME: STONE SOUP THRIFT SHOP
STONE SOUP THRIFT SHOP
STATE OF MINNESOTA
SECRETARY OF STATE
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
Filed April 28, 2006
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Stone Soup Thrift Shop.
2. State the address of the principal place of business: 950 3rd St., Suite 101, St. Paul Park, MN 55071.
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name. If the business owner is a corporation or other business entity, list the legal name and registered office address: Basic Need, Inc. South Washington County, 950 3rd St., Suite 101, St. Paul Park, MN 55071.
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed name number 195074 originally filed on 8/1/1997.
5. I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand that by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
Dated this 4th day of April, 2006.
s/ Majel M. Carroll
(Published in the South Washington County
Bulletin Wednesday, May 24, 2006 and Wednesday, May 31, 2006.)