Assumed Name: AerationSupply.com
STATE OF MINNESOTA
SECRETARY OF STATE
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
Filed March 24, 2009
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: AerationSupply.com
2. State the address of the principal place of business: 9548 Dunes Ave., Cottage Grove, MN 55016
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: AerationSupply.Inc., 9548 Dunes Ave., Cottage Grove, MN 55016
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed name number 1763178.2 originally filed on March 28, 2006 under the name AerationSupply.com
5. I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand that by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
Dated this 24th day of March, 2009.
s/Joel W. Cordes, President
Contact Person: Joel W. Cordes
Telephone: (651) 459-7558
(Published in the South Washington County Bulletin on Wednesday, April 8, 2009 and Wednesday, April 15, 2009.)